Animal Control

The Animal Control officer responds to complaints of animals running loose and picks up vicious, vagrant or unlicensed dogs. They are also responsible for enforcing animal control ordinances, both state and city. Our Animal Control officer works closely with the Franklin County Humane Society. If you need immediate assistance, please contact dispatch at the listed number. For less immediate concerns, you can contact Animal Control by email. They do not pick up wild animals, but there are companies in the area that will help you with that.

Mary Paige
Dispatch: 502-875-8582