In accordance with Kentucky Revised Statutes §65.8836, the City of Frankfort is providing the information below to lienholders who may have an interest in these properties. If you are a lienholder and you would like to take action with regard to a final order associated with a property, please contact Nancy Bailey at 502-352-2180.
Lienholder Status Explanations
- Issued: This property was cited, the property owner did not pay the fine or request a hearing, and a final order has been issued.
- Appealable: This property was cited, and a final order was issued following a Code Board Hearing. The final order can be appealed in district court within 30 days.
- Not Appealable: The property owner did not file an appeal to court within the required time frame.
- Appealed: The final order against this property has been appealed in court and is awaiting resolution.
- Processing: The City is currently processing paperwork to file a lien against this property.
- Lien Filed: A lien has been filed against this property.
Sign up to receive lien notifications by entering your email address.